Monday, April 11, 2005

Hendini

Today was the first day back from our Spring Break and Henderson's first day back to the sitter. He has been a very "sprited" baby with me all week. He is sooo active, he learned how to clap our hands this week, he waved bye bye, he got the start of our first tooth, and he even tasted the mushy inside of a french fry this week. As you can see he experienced alot of firsts this week. But he also had his first leap off of the side of the couch, his first semi-temper tantrum in the highchair (refusing to eat his pears), and his first bout with, seperation anxiety this week. I knew that Mrs. D (the sitter) would have her hands full this week with him. I called her this morning after Jonathan dropped him off and to my horror found out that my "Darling Husband" had left the exersaucer at home and the only thing she could sit "H" in was his bouncy seat. Mrs. D reassured me that he would be fine today and she realized she had some "work" to do with him.

I went to pick him up at his usual time and Mrs. D said she had something to tell me-- I felt like I was being called into the principals office. She began to reassure me that it wasn't all bad but earlier that day she was going to the kitchen to fix "H" a bottle and she left him in his bouncy seat facing the other baby, Kendall, who was in her exersaucer. When she returned after about 7 minutes she found "H" standing up and holding on to Kendalls exersaucer, she claimed he seemed to be having a conversation with her and Kendall was happily paying full attention to him. After she placed him back in his bouncy seat she waited to see just how he managed to get out of that seat. Well needless to say the escape still remains a because he never revealed his secret and Mrs. D is is positive that he planned the escape and would only execute it when she was not in the room!!!

1 Home Runs:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I JUST got the title of this blog entry...LMAO @ Hendini..you are hilarious lil mama!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home