Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just.........DAMN

Yesterday was a hellacious day at work meetings all day---I didn't eat lunch until 2:30 and I stayed late at work--finally I just got up and left because I had a headache the size of Texas. I had to get my sis to pick up the BBE because I knew I was running late and she said she would pick him up for me, I couldn't find hubby he lost his cellphone (an irritating story). So I came home got the BBE into his routine and I let Dh put him to sleep. Normally, I do just about everything with him when I get home from work-- feed him, play with him, read a story, get him dressed -- you guys know my routine.

Anwyay, I popped a tylenol PM and went to bed - this morning I wake-up renewed!!!! I start a blog entry then to my dismay I lose it...but I feel like that is not going to stop my beautiful morning. Dh is getting ready for work the BBE is still asleep, so I fig heeyy I should go work out!!!! And yes, I am one of those people with an entire workout room downstairs and complain about how I don't have time to get to the gym. When I say workout room it is complete with treadmill, punching bag (the stand up kind), Ab Cruncher,Strecher something???, PILATES MACHINE (don't know how it works), exercise ball,jumprope, arm workout machine, free weights and weight bench; there is even a couple of tennis rackets hanging on a nail down there.LOL Hubby is really into this stuff -- how he married me I have no clue---but I do like to work out when I finally get going.


So I squeeze into an atheletic bra, pull out some stretchy pants and grap the ipod on my way downstairs. It's a little creepy at first, but I start to warm up to it's familiar surroundings. I hop on and start the treadmill while Justin Timberlake sings Cry me a River (WHAT! I love that song) good beat to get you motivated. I proclaim that I will do 25 minutes on the treadmill and then the Ab Saucer, cruncher , stretchy thingy --Beyonce's "Crazy in Love" chimes in a few minutes later and I am realling "working-it", heart pumping, a tinge of sweat begins to glisten, I am singing (out of breath), eyes closed, arms flailing in the air.......and when I open my eyes to check that I only have 5 minutes to go.. to my surprise hubby and the BBE are staring right at me--and I think WTH, what the freak do you want?????????????????????????? Dh says he just woke up - I thought you may want to see him........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM -- I want some friggin ME time for a change ----- give me a friggg-nabbit- break!!!!!!!!!!! I Can't believe that you are standing here, I can't beleive that I am having a conversation with you right now, I can't believe that you think it is ok to bring him down here and it's 6:00 in the damn morning. And for anybody who knows me-----it's a stretch for me to even be awake at this hour! GO THE HELL AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he tries to put him playfully on the treadmill - YES I AM STILL ON IT!! and begins this whole play routine in the workout room with H - NO OTHER TIME WOULD HE HAVE BEEN DOWN THERE WITH THE BABY -- Why now? He normally lets him play in the crib while he gets dressed, then he later gets the baby dressed, then they head out of the door---SO WHY IN HELL are you standing here in front of me.

Then he hands me H's shoes and says could you put these on for him. I need to run upstairs- WTH -- I snatch them out of his hands put the shoes on the bambino and he heads upstairs. There I am SITTING on the weight bench -not lifting weights- but holding the BBE and a shoe in my hand while Dh runs around for about 10 minutes - no more glistening sweat, no more singing, no more Beyonce'..........JUST DAMN!!

0 Home Runs:

Post a Comment

<< Home