Friday, September 14, 2007

RAINBOW!!

RIDING IN CAR.....

Henderson - "Mama Where's G-ma?"
Me - "G-ma?", ** Long Sigh** "She's not here"
Henderson - "Is she at the doctor?"
Me- *Longer Sigh* "No, she's in Heaven."
Henderson - "Up there, in the clouds." Pointing through the sunroof
Me- "Yea, In the clouds."
Henderson - "Mama, G-ma is a rainbow?"
Me- "Yea, Wow, your right G-ma IS a rainbow.

Barbara H. Henderson "Queen-B", Courageous and Heroic Fight against NASTY, NASTY CANCER.....Became a rainbow on August 10, 2007.

2 Home Runs:

At 2:54 AM, Blogger MandyWelch said...

Awwww!!! *sniff*

Thinking of you!!

Mandy

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I know its been a loooooooooooong time and then some but when I found out what happen, I just had to say that i was so sorry to hear about what happen to your mother. She was truly God sent to everyone, my prayer goes out to u and the family. She will be miss by me also cause of the things she done for me back in the day. Love the pics of you and the family keep it coming. Hope to hear from you soon.

DARIEN JEROME JACKSON
darienjack@bellsouth.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home