Monday, June 12, 2006

Mom....the boob!!

I haven't written anything for a while --mostly because I have been in Summer School hell for the last couple of weeks, and it is all I can do to pee and eat dinner every night, before passing out!!! I am in the middle of a huge job decision. Not as huge as should I leave or should I stay. But is my current position fulfilling enough?, is it sucking my soul out through my nostrils? Is it stressing me out to the point of being unhealthy? I gotta answer these questions and soon!!!

But on to bigger and brighter things....Hubby, The "H" man and I were sitting in the living room, our usual spot of chaos, and H was demanding all eyes on him, as usual!!! We have been singing the "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" song and he performs it on a diime. He walked up to DH and pointed to his Head and said "Head", pointed to his eyes and said "eyes" and proceeded with identifying his ears, mouth and nose. So we clapped wildly!!! and he walked over to me to demonstrate his new skills. He pointed to my head and said "head", my eyes and said "eyes", nose and said "nose", then he pointed to my cleavage - LOL (I had on a tank top)SHUDDER......and said "Mama" -- we were both stunned and to some degree I was excited that he identified the boobies with just mom...but on the other hand...I was deduced to ....A BOOB!!!!

I guess the breastfeeding is still fresh on his mind!!!!!

1 Home Runs:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Oops! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home