Thursday, May 04, 2006

Obsession #1 -- My New Thing

My friends know that when I find something I like....I dive allll the way into it. I become obsessed with "the new thing" until I find my next "new thing." So, because I know some of my infatuations can be a little damaging (see bank statement) - I thought I would put them out in the universe as they drift to and fro.... and I thought it might be fun to look back on these and see what I was "into" at the time.

O.K. My "newest thing" --If you are a Yard Sale connoisseur such as myself, you will really appreciate this new online find...First it was eBay, then CraigsList , now it couldn't get any better than random......FREE........STUFF.


Check it out freecycle - Find your tribe and join the group, most of them seem to be yahoo groups and peruse the stuff. All of it is abso-free, it is just stuff that people need to give away.

Just in time for Spring Cleaning!!! I have soo much to put on the list. As I refused to allow my eyelids to close last night - I cursed the heavens at things I had missed out on already!!!!

Who knew that you may have wanted 38 pieces of Thailand China, you probably didn't know, at least not until you saw that it was FREE... LOL All you have to do is make arrangements to pick it up!!!!

Ahh..........You can thank me with cash donations later!!!! LOL

0 Home Runs:

Post a Comment

<< Home