Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yeaaaaaaa Babbayyyyyyy

I walk outside this afternoon to watch Henderson and Hubby ride in his red jeep wrangler up and down the driveway and Hubby confesses that he opened some mail by mistake that had my name on it!!! I thought O.K. - SOOO ....... and then I start thinking, crappy -- why did he preface the convo. with that?? So he said well actually it's a FedEx package! I thought aww damnn - I am caught!!----- But I haven't been ebay'in in a long while; so unless this is some wayward delivery from about a month ago when I was putting auto-bids on purses, tapestries, books and such... LOL -- No biggie!

So he hands me the envelope and I open it cautiously and it is a 12 months subscription to TiVo!!! TiVo Peeoooppleee!! OMG! I am soo excited about this I can hardly wait. The box isn't here yet - but it is on its way!!!! I can join the land of the living and tv-watching again. I can talk about American Idol at the Water Cooler, I can finally make judgements on America's Next Top Model, and after my one Sunday afternoon marathon of Footballers Wives..I am completely addicted (Do ya hear me Blokes???) Then there is the prospect of watching - Ohh there are too many to name....Real Houswives of Orange County, 8th and Ocean not to mention the Sunday night battle between Desperate Housewives and Sopranos and then Gray's Anatomy and Big Love!!!!! Ohh the possiblities.

Happy Birf'day to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone (wink at some of my fav. people)

0 Home Runs:

Post a Comment

<< Home