Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A sad day here in Atlanta....


I hope that I can one day explain to Henderson the value of the generations that have gone before him. I hope that I can convey to him what it means to have an ideal and to fight for that ideal with everything you have- your soul, your mind, your body, and your spirit. To dedicate your LIFE to a casue and stand your ground NO MATTER WHAT!!! I only hope that one day he will understand as my parents have helped me understand --what this natioin could have been if it weren't for people who took a stand against injustice, racism and fought for basic human rights. I want to honor Coretta Scott King for taking this stand with with such grace, diginity, and pride; by making sure that generations to come understand what it means to be a Civil Rights Legend!

0 Home Runs:

Post a Comment

<< Home