Sunday, January 06, 2008

Cashmere Mafia v/s Terry Cloth Playgroup

Love, Love, LOVE that friggin show. Obviously, it is fulfilling a little of the jones for Sex n The City but It may just hit the spot for me. You know, I have often (no really) wondered what my life would be like if I made the big leap to ol' New York, New York. I make the joke with my sis all the time that in my other life I am a boutique buyer/owner and stylist to the stars in New Yawk City!!! Attending parties, and premieres and owning a lovely piece of property on Madison Avenue (smirk) and shopping for clients and creating the latest looks. Don't you love that??? But, can you have it all? The reason I started this blog is because of my pure sugary sweetness...Henderson. Can you have that life and your sugary sweetness? I mean I am a power player in my own "suburbian school district" right and I love the thrill of the next move; but it is very taxing. Balancing your profressional life with your personal life and trying to be a home-run hitter on both teams. IT'S EXHAUSTING!!! But what would I do without the chase. My mother, the original Wonder Woman, did it all. She was the mom that made thumb drop cookies, green bean casserole, and attended field trips and still made an incredible impact in her career that changed many peoples lives. And did it with style, grace and a great collection of Ellen Tracy suits! (LOL)

Sample some Sugary Goodness......


Oh and I interviewed for a new job today (no lie) More to come....

0 Home Runs:

Post a Comment

<< Home