Friday, January 18, 2008

Ok...No....For Real!

OK....

I wrote a blog entry about friends....and what happens to the friend after a tragedy. I had one friend in particular that
I was concerned about, and apparently the reality is ...unbeknownst to me...we were probably never really friends. Shocked are you Me too! LOL
But that's the Way the cookie crumbles. I did not know it until I was told that "yea Good friends.. No...Probably not friends.” Oh I was there for broken hearts, first apartments, lights-on, lights off, can you loan me this, engagements, sex n the city premieres, house purchases, condo purchases, booty calls, job frustrations, marriages, babies being born, sex n the city finale, promotions, no promotions, new cars, and everything else that life has to offer...But maybe I was just doing that.... but not really because I wanted to... confused yet... Me too...No...For Real!

0 Home Runs:

Post a Comment

<< Home