Sunday, March 30, 2008

ALPHA female...

Ok - Remember when I told you a few posts ago to stay tuned, after my job interview. Well we are completely on another channel--and I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!! It's a doozie too...so much potential, so much creativity, my brain cells are in shock because I actually get to flex them again.

I will report to my new diggs in about week and a half. I have an opportunity to build a program from the ground up. And someone actually used the word AUTONOMY with me and this program the other day. I thought ....does he know what that word means to me It has a spiritual significance...It has been a dream of mine to have complete control over developing and creating something. A fantasy if you will, because opportunities like that don't come along everyday. I GET TO WRITE MY OWN JOB DESCRIPTION PEOPLE.... pinch me I am falling in love with a "career" all over again.....

Power Player, in the suburban school district... Mrs. R

1 Home Runs:

At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on new job, sorry so long to hear from. Just got new cpu and new email, still waitin to see new pic of family so send them soon. From long lost friend.

Darien Jackson

P.S. new email darienjjackso250@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home