Sunday, May 22, 2005

Da Girlz


girlsnightout
Originally uploaded by aleigha.
Watchout Hotlanta - Da Girlz are out and about. We went to one of Atlanta's landmark restaurants called the Imperial Fez that served authentic moroccan food. You have to eat with your hands, no shoes allowed, and sit on the floor with these oversized pillows. It is great!! you feel like your under a huge tent and they have bellydancers and sword dancers for entertainment.
Food was interesting but after a while I got used to it. The only thing I'm not sure I would do again would be the meat funnel cake. I absolutely love funnel cakes from carnivals or six flags - a flaky pastry with powedered sugar. This entree had the wonderful flaky pastry but cornish hen was stuffed inside and powdered sugar adorned the top!!! Whoa - my tastebuds were on a wild ride!!! Everything was enjoyable and fun time was had by all.

GGGGG-G-unit!!!! LOL

0 Home Runs:

Post a Comment

<< Home