Sunday, May 22, 2005

GoldMember

(This actually happened when Henderson was about 5 months old- but I had to blog it for sentimental reasons)
I was sooooo not ready for this and those of you with boys already
should've have warned me!!!  I bought Henderson the Safety 1st tub ring-- because
he was trying to  hurl (lol) himself outta the tub.  So we were taking
a bath last night and he found his belly button ... I thought harmless
enough --he is twiddling his belly button.  He continued to move down his
stomach to his, shall we say ...member.  And begins to explore it.
Needless to say I am aghast!!!!  And not really sure what to do or
say-- So I just stare...while he continues the exploration of his
"member" He then begins to PULL IT -- yes you heard me right ...he
pulls it to the left then to the right, he twirls it around between
his thumb and pointer finger.  At this point I am FROZEN because I
think to myself -- Does that hurt?  Should he be doing this?  How do I
stop it?
Still shocked I just yank him outta the tub and I put pajamas
on him as quickly as I could.  I am not sure why I was freaked...I just thought that stuff like this comes later ...... I tellhubby and he's like REALLY  with
excitement and glee on his face - go Fig  (MEN)


Tonight we venture to the tub again and I pray that he doesn't notice
it --- I even put extra bubbles in the tub..I pulled a book off the
shelf and we read in the tub---but the boy was determined.  He
searched and searched and then SATISFACTION!!!!


I am now relinquishing bath time to hubby!!!!
LOL
Stick a fork in me....cause I am DONE

0 Home Runs:

Post a Comment

<< Home